Thursday, June 19, 2008

Airplane!

My Daddy has always been wanting to take me out to the airport observation deck to watch the big airplanes. Daddy was a pilot for a while and really likes airplanes, so he wanted to show me! I know the sign for airplanes and every time I hear one, I point to the sky! The observation park had a playground with a big sand pit that I was very interested in. Mommy and Daddy hadn't shown me one of those before. I liked trying to play with the other kids. Here are some pictures from our trip to the airport. Notice the great photography with the new camera!

I see an airplane!

Trying to climb the playground equipment.

Must get back to the sand pit!

Daddy and me watching the airplanes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last pic of Chandler and Derek is awesome! Definitely a framer!