Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Deuce at 20 weeks

Hey everybody! Mommy will be twenty weeks pregnant tomorrow....the half-way point! She hasn't been able to feel me moving much and has been a little concerned since she felt my brother Chandler moving a LOT by this point. Today she now knows why. Her placenta is anterior (closer to the tummy than the back) and it acts as a large cushion against all of my punches and kicks so she can't really feel them. She'll probably start feeling them more when I get bigger. Today she and Daddy went to the Midwives for my checkup. Everything is looking good. My heart rate was 160 bmp, and Mommy is measuring right at twenty weeks. She is going to try and go to Whole Foods and get some ProBiotics to try and clear up the Group B Strep that she has so she won't worry about me catching it. Soon Daddy will put up a poll so we can see what everybody thinks I'll be (boy/girl) and when I'll arrive!

No comments: