Monday, June 9, 2008

SUA, Round Two!

So, Mommy and Daddy took me to the hospital last Friday. No fears, it wasn't because I was sick or injured, we got to take pictures of the baby in Mommy's tummy. Much to our surprise, this baby also has SUA (single umbilical artery) just like I did. Needless to say my family was very shocked. Supposedly, they don't believe it to be hereditary, it is supposed to be fairly random. I assured Mommy that I had no problems with SUA, and I will help the new baby through the process. Anyways...we will still monitor the new baby closely (by having a 3rd trimester ultrasound) and make sure growth is good. Other than SUA, every looked great and very healthy. On to the pictures! Here is a picture of when I was in Mommy's tummy:

Here is a pictures of the new baby from Friday's ultrasound:


Notice any resemblance?

No comments: