Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome Summer!

Hey Everybody! I'm sorry for not blogging lately, I've been very busy. My grandma and my nanny moved into a new townhome on May 22nd and I've been helping them out for some time now. Mommy and Daddy have helped them pack and unpack too. Grandma moved about 1.5 miles away, so I'll get to see her more often now.


It was such a hot day on Saturday that we all decided to get in the pool. This is the first time I've been in our pool since last September! It was a blast. Thanks to Aidan for my cool new swimsuit and shirt that he gave me for my birthday. Mommy tried sitting me on the float that I loved so much last year, but I kept trying to crawl off it. I really wanted to get into the water.


After Mommy set me on the steps to take a picture I dove forward and got my wish! This is how happy I was after diving in face first!


Here I am relaxing after my swim. It was a long day!

No comments: