Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Belly!


So I'm finally getting around to getting some belly shots! Let's just call these 25 weeks. I definitely look pregnant now, but if I'm wearing clothing that's not tight fitting people aren't so sure. I'm feeling like the last week I've really popped out. I'm starting to not be able to bend over so easily and getting the boys dressed can be challenging. Luckily Chandler is pretty self sufficient and I can sometimes get him to dress Brighton, although Brighton normally demands that mommy do it.

Here's a couple shots of a nursery that is giving me inspiration for Maverick's room. The theme is going to be hot air balloons and airplanes. I really like the look in these two pictures. I don't think putting up chair rail in the room is in our budget, so I'm thinking about the idea of a faux chair rail (basically a painted line the same color as the trim). That way, if we decide to add chair rail later we can just put it over the painted line. With the pottery barn bedding I purchased I got a free quart of Benjamin Moore paint. I purchased one additional quart and hope that it will be enough to paint the bottom third of the wall. I haven't purchased paint for the top half of the wall yet. I also would like to paint some airplanes and hot air balloons around the room. I priced a few local muralists and let's say that's not in our budget either. I'm hoping with a projector and some good pictures I can come up with something.

No comments: