Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grand Plans

The boys got matching sweaters from my Aunt Judy for Christmas.  We've had the intention of taking some nice pictures with them in the sweaters and just haven't gotten to it yet.  I joked with Derek that he needed to do that before the boys outgrew them.  We decided that Saturday we'd at least try.  Of course it was FREEZING outside and Maverick had a cold.  Probably not the best combination, but I do think Derek got a few shots.  Near the end of our 15 minute shoot, Maverick was done!  We wanted a cute shot of him in his new wagon, but he wasn't having one bit of it.


Lately it seems like I go and go and go at full steam with the boys all day.  I barely get the necessities done, dishes, laundry, meals....but there is so much more I'd like to do.  I always resolve to do a million things once the boys are in bed.  Funny thing is, once there are in bed I usually sit down for a few minutes (to rest) and the next thing I know, I'm ready for bed and I've done nothing!  I'm so mad at myself, because I really do want to get somethings done.  Maybe if there was more time between their bedtime and mine (usually about 1 hour!) or if I wasn't so tired.  I always say, maybe tomorrow.  Too bad tomorrow is always like yesterday.

No comments: