Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sickness, sickness...GO AWAY!

I've lost track of how many prescriptions my family has had filled this month.  It's way, way too many!  I've started a collection of the colored rings that Target puts on prescription bottles, a different color for each family member, in hopes that I can think of some creative craft to do with them.  We certainly have enough of them!  The infection that just won't leave our house has caused Maverick to need to use a nebulizer.  I'm trying to look on the bright side and remember that we are getting to do this at home, and not in the PICU at Wake Med (where our last experience with this was, with Brighton)



Still, this is no fun.  Not to mention that Maverick was also put on a steroid which is making sleep and naps almost near non-exsistant.  This too shall pass...

No comments: