Sunday, November 18, 2012

20 Months

Who can believe that Maverick is 20 months old today?!?

I certainly can't.  That means two is just around the corner.  I'm a little behind with his stats, but this is where he was at 18 months:

Weight: 23 lbs, 9 oz  20th percentile
Height: 32"   40th percentile
Head: 48.5 cm    70th percentile

He is definitely still our tiny guy.  Don't let his size fool you though, he can keep up with his brothers just fine.  He still has a limited vocabulary, and doesn't say many words.  Funny thing is his latest, 
"Go on" and "Move" as he pushes you or his brothers away.  I can't help but laugh.  Perhaps we need to work on manners?

Here Maverick models his MMO t-shirt that he made.  He really loves his MMO (Mother's Morning Out) program that he goes to on Fridays.  He hardly ever fusses when I leave and seems to have a great time there.  


Here is Maverick modeling his new ride.  Yes, that's right.  I bought another stroller!  Perhaps you remember before Maverick was born I wrote a post: Ten is my Magic Number where I talked about wanting just one more (for a total of ten!) strollers before baby # 3 came along.  Turns out that with baby # 4, I started feeling the same thing.  I needed another stroller.  I ended up getting the B-Ready stroller, which is the one that I wanted to get with Maverick, but couldn't justify the cost for just one more baby.  With the promotion Britax is having right now I can earn a free convertible carseat, which we will need, so it wasn't too bad.  That and I agreed with Derek to sell two other strollers to help cover the cost.  I was able to sell my Sit-N-Stand in less than one day!

Maverick's "Cheese" face!

Maverick just loves the new stroller, you just can't keep him out of it.  This picture reminds me of one my mom took of me climbing in my folded up stroller on the floor, so I had to include it.  The only drawback to this stroller is the weight.  I won't be lifting this one while I'm pregnant, so it won't get too much use until baby # 4 makes their appearance.  We strolled around the neighborhood today to test it out.  So far, it's a winner :)

No comments: