Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Staying Sane

Believe it or not, Derek is on another business trip this week.  He left on Sunday and will be home on Wednesday.  Not too bad, but I certainly do miss him and his help.

On Monday, Mimi and I took the boys to Pullen Park.  It was a gorgeous day and it was slammed at the park.  This is pretty normal though.  Pullen is always crowded these days.  We all rode the train and then Chandler and Maverick rode the little boats.  We ate lunch at the local cafe there and then Maverick and Mimi were off to ride the carousel.  Chandler decided last minute that he wanted to ride too, so I switched places with Mimi in line.  

Chandler looks grumpy in this picture because Brighton didn't want to let him sit with him.  Can't blame him for that.

Today, Chandler had school and so I took the other guys to PlayNation for a playdate with some other MOPS moms.  They had a good time, but Maverick is not at the age where he can play unsupervised.  I have to be his "spotter" on the climbing structures and slides so he doesn't get hurt.  Keeps me busy too!  After picking up Chandler from school, I'm going to attempt to take the boys to visit TJ.  Wish me luck!  Hopefully the rain will stop.  


Come home soon Daddy, we miss you!

No comments: