Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sip-N-See!

After a long week of Derek being gone, I was super excited to attend the Sip-N-See for Baby Jamison!

My sweet friend, Kathy, threw this incredible party for Jamison and my mom and aunt helped.

I insisted on making the cupcakes for the party since I really wanted my grandmother's recipe (for cake) to be part of the festivities.  It was more than I should have attempted with a 3-week-old, but I'm stubborn and did it anyway.  I was told they were delicious.  


Kathy made this cute nightlight for Jamison:


She also make this awesome diaper cake:


There were potted begonias as favors in cute blue and white pots:


Jamison was well behaved and loved on by many!


Even the big boys came for the tail end of the festivities.  Brighton loved all the food (of course!)


Here is Kathy (getting her baby fix) alongside me and Maverick (who still thinks he's the baby)


Once home, I arranged all of Jamison's things for a picture.  It helps me remember it better.  
He is one lucky and well-loved boy!


No comments: