Wednesday, September 4, 2013

And they're off...

To preschool, that is.

Maverick is attending a Mother's Morning Out program on Wednesdays and Fridays.  He went there last year on Fridays, so this year he acts like he owns the place.  I wish I had both of my little guys at the same school, but it doesn't always work out that way.  Oh well.


Maverick looks so grown up, here by the front door.  I had just given him a haircut to get those curls under control a little.  His "Big Dog the Builder" shirt is one that he would wear every day if it were clean, so it was only fitting that he picked it for his first day.  He was super excited to go back to school.


I can't believe Brighton is starting his last year of preschool.  I know he'll be ready for Kindergarten in a year, but I'm sure going to miss my cuddle-bug!  He is gaining confidence in his abilities to do things each day, and it makes it much easier without big brother hovering over him.


Love these two middle guys!


No comments: