Monday, November 4, 2013

Jamison is 7 months!

Yesterday, Jamison turned Seven Months!  

How is that even possible.  My favorite baby age (6 months) has come and gone already.


I wish Jamison would stay little like this for just a while longer.  I love having a baby around and it makes me sad to think he may be the last one!  


My two blonde cuties!

Jamison at seven months is starting to change.  He is starting to drop his 3rd nap and be awake during  dinner time.  He sits at his highchair and likes to try whatever we are having for dinner.  So far, his favorite things are pizza crusts and meat!  We still haven't worked at all on getting him to take a bottle and at this point I'm not sure if it will ever happen, but we may give it one more try!

Jamison still does his scrunch/scoot/roll/stretch to get anywhere he wants to go.  He is not officially crawling and I'm not sure if he will.  His favorite things to go after are Maverick's potty and shoes (yuck!)  He Finally got his first tooth (bottom left) the day after he turned 7 months.

He absolutely loves the "Johnny Jump Up" and can be content in it for a very long time.  He loves to go on walks in the stroller and generally likes being outside especially watching Daddy do yard work.  

He still gets swaddled for nap time and I've finally relented and let him have his lovey to cuddle without fear of SIDS.  Can't wait to celebrate all the firsts with him this holiday season!

Stats
Weight: 17 lbs, 8 oz
Length: 27.5"

No comments: