Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3rd

April 3rd was such a special day for me.

Granted, two of my boys were celebrating their birthdays and my baby turned one, but April 3rd is the day I became a mom.  Six years later to the day, I was blessed again.  Until you are a mom, you don't realize that your children's birthdays are more of a gift for you than for your children. At least that's how I feel.  

Anyways, we decided to recreate the day's events from one year ago.  We started off the morning with donuts and some present opening.  Chandler got several Junie B. Jones books.  I think he had read two of them before we even made it to the museum an hour later.  The boy loves books, what can I say?


Yes, Jamison ate the entire donut!


Chandler blowing out his candles.

Maverick wanted candles too.  Since he still doesn't quite get this day is for Chandler and Jamison (heck, his birthday party was just a few days ago) we indulged him too.  Brighton tried to get candles and have us sing to him too, but that's where I drew the line.


Jamison got a baby CD player from Mom & Dad.  He loves things that will make music and he loves to dance (as seen below).



After breakfast we headed to the Durham L&S Museum and ended the day at Red Robin for dinner.  It was a great day for all of us.  Daddy took off work, so he got to join in all the festivities too.

I can't believe my baby is one (and my big boy is SEVEN)!



No comments: