Friday, July 11, 2014

Chick-Fil-A Day


Chick-Fil-A is about the only "fast" food that I tolerate on a somewhat regular basis.  The other place that has "happy meals" is only for when we are out of town and there is nowhere within a 30 mile radius that will suffice.

Since we were headed out of town for a week and had to leave at 5 a.m. the next day it was rather convenient that the dress up like a cow and get free Chick-Fil-A day was the day before we left.

Did I mention that the kids and I did this for both lunch and dinner??

Yes, I managed all 4 at a crazy, busy, place solo for lunch and then daddy joined us for dinner.

I felt sorry for all the people that came to Chick-Fil-A not dressed up and actually had to pay for their food.  Not to mention wait in the longer than usual lines.  Can't wait till next year.

Oh, and since I was solo at lunch, there were no pictures to prove it, so Daddy snapped this one at dinner.

No comments: