Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Prepping for Preschool

My little two start preschool/Mother's Morning Out in one week.

What will I do with all my "free time?"
I'll be working to pay for it all, HA!


Jamison will be attending a MMO 2 days a week and Maverick will attend our church's preschool 3 days a week.  I will be working most mornings they are in school, but can hopefully find a morning here and there to volunteer at the big boys' school or *gasp* have a morning to myself.  Don't worry...I'll probably still end up doing chores.


Maverick had fun showing Jamison the ropes of his new preschool as Maverick had attended there for the past 2 years and has now "aged out" of MMO.  Jamison was mesmerized by the disco light ball (above picture) and enjoyed playing outside.  I'm sure he'll have fun at MMO, just like Maverick did, but I know I'll miss him!


Maverick is excited, yet apprehensive about starting at a new preschool.  He will have the same teachers that Chandler had when he was in the 3's.  






No comments: