Sunday, August 31, 2014

Family Pictures!

Back in June (before Chandler got on his braces) we hired a local photographer to take some family pictures.  We haven't done this since I was pregnant with Maverick and that was 4 YEARS ago....so it was definitely time for an update in some of our frames.


You can pretty much guarantee that with this many people, it was going to be a impossible challenging undertaking, to say the least.  With Derek's grandmother wanting a generation shot as well, I figured why not try it too.


Overall, I was very pleased with how the photos came out.  We didn't get the "generation shot" that I had hoped for because Jamison was only in the mood for about 10 minutes of photo-taking that day.  


Here's where he was still happy, and giving kisses.  By the time we tried a family shot, he was done and required a binky, my necklace, and me to keep calm.  Oh well....such is life!


I absolutely love this shot of my two little ones....had this one blown up and put in our playroom.



Finally, as the shoot was winding down, we got some updated pictures of me and Derek.  Luckily there is not a sound track to this pictures as you would hear Jamison wailing in the background as I had just put him down to get a few more pictures.  I'm so glad we took the time and made the investment to have these pictures done.  Two months later and I've finally gotten some prints made and have hung them up all over the house.  That makes me smile.

No comments: