Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 Months Old!

Today, I turned 6 months old! Amazing, huh? Here are some of my stats and facts!

19 lbs, 5 oz
26.75" long
45.75 cm head (90%)

- I now have 2 teeth! I do get a little fussy when they are coming in, but I mainly just want to bite everything!
- I am now eating 2 meals a day! I've tried several baby food things like squash, prunes, peaches, greenbeans, and carrots! I prefer the vegetables at this point in time!
- I am almost always smiling, and am a very happy baby! Tickle me in the stomach and I will give you the biggest smile!
- I am starting to want and touch everything that my big brother has!
- I also really don't like it when I can't see mommy and start to wimper when I see her walking out of the room!
- I am now sleeping much better. After some tiring months, I am now going to bed around 8pm and not waking most of the time until 6am or so. Occasionally, I will fuss a little around 1-2am, but I usually go back to sleep fairly quickly. Mommy and Daddy say they are really happy about this.
- I also love being outside, just like Chandler. If I am fussy for some reason, Mommy and Daddy can just take me outside and I will be happy as a clam!
- I do have some strong legs. I'm actually already able to stand a little bit at the couch for 10-15 seconds. I'm rolling all over the place, and attempting the 'scrunch' move to get my knees underneath me, but can't quite do it yet!
- I am a big boy, currently wearing and outgrowing 12-18 month clothes!

Here's some pictures of me!
--Brighton



1 comment:

LuluBelle's Mama said...

Wow, 6 months already?! Those are some adorable pics!