Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hi all!
Yesterday was my birthday! I turned the big 2! You are now not allowed to say my age in number of months!
So, here's a rundown on the events of my birthday. My birthday was on Friday, April 3rd. I had a very good day. In the morning, my grandma brought over a doughnut with candles and sang Happy Birthday to me! I received some presents - a lawn mower that looks just like Daddy's, and a blow up bed for traveling! Later that day, we all went out to eat at Zaxby's. I love chicken! I somehow got behind the counter and the lady that works there let me try on the drive-thru headphones. Daddy was going to leave me there to earn some money, but I wanted to go home and play! I went home later and opened some more presents from Mommy and Daddy, some new train equipment that makes animal noises and a police car train that has a neat siren, and some red crocs just my size! I had a great day! On Saturday, we had a party in the morning and it was the best! The weather was great, and we got to have an Easter egg hunt! We also grilled hot dogs and had a great lunch! What a fun couple of days!
Here are some pictures of all the events...I will try to narrate!
--Chandler
My red crocs!


A card from Grandma that talks in her voice and sings 'itsy bitsy spider'


Money for my Birthday!


I wonder what this could be!


Grandmother came to my party! Here she is helping me open my present!


It was play food I can cut by myself!


Five of the six of us all in one spot!


Looking for Eggs!


My good friend Isabelle putting some eggs in her basket!


My little picnic table (from Nanny) was a hit!


Party hats and Cake!


Other great pictures of the festivities:




No comments: