Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 2 Year Stats!

Here are my 2 year old stats:

Height: 34.5 inches
Weight: 28 3/4 pounds
Around the 50th percentile for each!

I am an active boy! I keep amazing my parents with my memory and the way I love to talk! I will try and repeat just about anything you say, including a long sentence. Our dinner time conversations often entail me listening to mommy or daddy saying something, then me trying to repeat it back! I also absolutely love to be outside! Mommy and Daddy often have to be quite creative in order to get me to come back inside without a melt-down! I have a fascination with pinestraw and digging! I often request to go play golf outside (sounds like 'play gock'). Anyways...thought I would give you an update on my day-to-day activities!
--Chandler

No comments: