Sunday, April 19, 2009

Marsupials and Insects!

So, the weather was warmer this past weekend, so naturally I wanted to play all day outside! We were able to find the season's first caterpillars and I was fascinated by watching him crawl all over me. I wanted to squeeze him, but Mommy said no!

Also, Daddy told me a story about what he saw while I was napping! He said he was out in the shed in our backyard and heard a rustling noise in the corner. As he approached the back of the shed, a baby opossum crawled out on the window sill! Dad said he almost had a heart attack. They got the opossum out, so I didn't get to see it, but Dad showed me pictures!
--Chandler



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, oppossum! I would have had a heart attack as well (and run screaming out of there!). Yeah yeah, I have no tolerance for rodenty looking creatures. :)