Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sitting and Eating!

Hi all,
Just wanted to give you an update on my progress in the realm of growing! I am now starting to show signs of sitting up by myself! See the picture below...I can sit up by myself for a period of about 10 seconds if my attention is kept looking straight. Mommy and Daddy are also starting to feed my some rice cereal! I am doing pretty good so far, and it actually tastes pretty good. I still manage to push a lot of it out of my mouth with my tongue, but I'm learning! Sleeping is going pretty good. I'm just about to the point of being able to 'sleep through the night'. It's a slow process, but overall, I'm doing much better. Still not teeth yet, although I have acted like I'm teething for the last month or so! Give me something to bite!
--Brighton

No comments: