Thursday, January 20, 2011

Batteries!!

Can you believe how many batteries I need to buy for all the baby toys we have? Okay, so this is just a picture I found, but it seems like I need this many. I'm starting to think of all the things I need to get done before Maverick comes and replacing batteries in all the toys, gadgets, etc...is something I can do by myself (for the most part). I inventoried all the infant toys that we have down from the attic and started a list of what we'll need:
C's: 4
AA's: 13
AAA's: 8
L1154F's: 3
LR44's: 3

I think the last two are actually the same type of watch-style battery, but I just wrote down what was listed and moved on.

Unfortunately, I know this won't be the last of the batteries needed. We have a full-size swing, bouncer, pack-n-play, jumper, exersaucer, and I'm sure some other big items stored in the attic that will need batteries as well. I'll just add to this list once these items come down and get ready to go.


No comments: