Saturday, June 18, 2011

3 Months Old

Here's my little man giving a smirk. His 3 Month picture ended up being in his PJs since by the time I went to take it he was fussy and not having any of it, but later on in the evening he was all smiles, so I just went for it.
Here's Maverick earlier in the day hanging out in the jumper. Thanks to this cool blue pillow Grandma bought him he can sit upright more while holding up that big noggin. It's hard to believe this little guy has been a part of our lives for 3 months now. He is such a sweetheart and definitely a mama's boy. He actually "slept through the night" June 8th from 9:30 p.m. till 5:45 a.m. so I know it can be done. Right now he's in a pattern of when he wakes up every 2-3 hours he wants to nurse for a few minutes to get back to sleep. Everybody is happy with this arrangement but mommy. We are working on reminding him ways to get to sleep on his own (aka without boobie). I have dubbed him "the nibbler" but I'm hoping this is short lived because I like my sleep.

He actually gave his first real laugh earlier in the month (6/14) and I hope there are more to come. He's in the habit of taking a morning nap for 60-90 minutes and a long afternoon nap of about 3 hours (if I'm lucky). He also takes an evening snooze for about 45 minutes before being out for the night. We're still unsure of his eye color. I'm rooting for dark blue, but most people call it prelude to brown. We'll see about that one.

He loves toys that light up and play music. He's also a big fan of his brothers, so I ask them to play with him when I need a few more minutes to wrap up whatever I'm trying to get done for the day. I haven't had a chance to get a weight on him yet, so when I do I'll post stats.

No comments: