Sunday, February 9, 2014

Baby Breakfast!


Today our church hosted it's annual baby breakfast/lunch for all the families that have had a baby in the past year.  This is our third one (didn't know about it with Chandler) and it was so nice.  I really wish it could still be a breakfast, so there would be more time for socializing afterwards, but our church is running out of room (which is a good thing, I guess)

Managing all four kiddos, eating lunch, playing a short trivia game and then it was over :(

I went to the kitchen to wash up a few highchair trays and by the time I was done it seemed all the families had left.  So, not many pictures left to show for it.  I didn't even get to speak to several of the families.  Oh well...naptime hour had approached and I too know how it goes.  We packed up our crew and headed home with leftovers to boot!  What a blessing!

No comments: