Wednesday, February 5, 2014

While Daddy's Away...

Derek is traveling again this week.  

I do my best to find that happy medium of keeping busy, but not too busy!

Here's a cute picture of Jamison in his favorite spot.  He loves climbing through this table, like his own personal jungle gym!


We had a friend (Davis) come over to play.  What a fun treat for Maverick.  Davis is about 6 weeks older than Maverick and his older sister (Avery) is just 3 days younger than Brighton.  So our kids are the same age (except that I have one older and one younger too, Ha!)


The Pinewood Derby is coming up and Granddaddy Bob has been hard at work on his Brighton's car. Although Brighton is not an official scout, he will race his car just for fun.  Granddaddy Bob learned the hard way that the glueing is best left to the adults.  Don't worry....the car seems to be fine after a minor gluing of the tire to the axel (oops!)


Jamison and I also went to Duke for another research study.  Normally I wouldn't have gone during this week, but I had rescheduled from the previous week due to snow....so I decided to still go.  It was a quick in-and-out trip, but we didn't get gas money this time, bummer!


We will sure be ready for Daddy to get home!


No comments: