Monday, February 3, 2014

Ten Months!

Jamison is Ten Months!  Wow!

He is almost impossible to get his "month-shot" now.
I did get this slightly blurry one.


Then there's this one where he's mad that I'm holding his foot still.


He'd much rather be climbing on top of something:


Or flipping over and squirming away from me!


Jamison is quickly becoming a toddler and less of a baby.  Sometime between 9-10 months he has gone to regular crawling.  He hardly ever does his "funny crawl" or army crawl anymore.  He pulls himself up on anything and everything he can find.  He cruises.  He babbles.  He said his first word "Bye" to Mimi 1/25.  He does his own sign for "Hi" (he pretends to hold a phone to his ear)  He is still doing baby-led weaning and still loves meat and grains.

His night-time sleep is still so unpredictable.  He could sleep from 7:30 pm till 7 am.  He could wake up 3-4 times during the night.  He could settle down easily.  He could not settle down until he nurses. Oh, and as for nursing...he is still nursing....exclusively on one side.  I gave up my pumping efforts, and I think we are all happier about that.  There was no tricking him into taking the other side, and I guess I'm okay with that.  It has worked out.

I haven't gotten a chance to get "stats" on him, but I hope to do that this week!

Edited to Add Stats:

Weight: 20 lbs, 8 oz
Height: 28.5"

*Also, I forgot to mention Jamie has started clapping


No comments: