Friday, September 19, 2014

Dress (and act) like a Pirate Day!


Today was "Dress Like a Pirate Day" at Krispy Kreme.  What a fun thing to do with my 2 big boys who were off from school.  The two little ones had preschool this morning, so it was a fun outing for just the big guys.  I even dressed up too, but you needn't see a picture of that.  We had more than our fair share of donuts before heading to Monkey Joes to burn off some of that energy.

Unfortunately, the boys didn't burn off enough energy because their behavior was atrocious for the rest of the afternoon.  I don't know if I felt better or worse that the behavior didn't improve once Dad got home.  Lucky for me, my cousin invited me to Dirty Dancing, and I got the evening off.  My savior!  I needed a break and it was so fun to have a girls night.  Lucky for the boys too, because they might not have survived the night otherwise.  

No comments: