Monday, September 15, 2014

Jamison's Gymnastics

Jamison is taking a gymnastics class on Mondays....also known as "Mommy & Me" days.  
He is really enjoying it.  It turns out that his best buddy, Jett, is able to take the class with us.  


It is rare that the mommies ever get to talk though because the boys are often running in other directions.  Here I caught a rare moment of parallel-play with the cones.


Jamison is not too sure of the foam pit.  On this day he actually got in by himself, but it didn't last long.  His absolute favorite thing to do is the trampoline.  He would do that the entire time, if I didn't feel guilty for hogging it and making him get off occasionally.  


This facility has 4 in-ground trampolines.  There are 3 that are side-by-side and his favorite thing to do is to run from one to the next to the next.  I wish I had the space in our yard to get a trampoline for the boys.  I know it would be a great energy burner.  I had one before the whole net-concept, and I was fine.  Nowadays, the "safety" aspect significantly adds to the price.



No comments: