Friday, September 12, 2014

Things that make me Happy...

Derek and I have been trying to have a "Date Night" once a month.  Tonight was my night to plan it and I picked a football game.  We went to watch our high school football team.  I don't think I've been back there since high school (for a football game that is).  It was fun!


I was in the band in high school and participated in the color guard, so I was at every home game.  It was nice to be able to watch the show this time instead of participate in it.  Although I noted that when I was in color guard we were lucky to have 2 flags for a half-time show.  I lost track of how many different flags this color guard used, but it was at least 6-7!

Another thing that makes me happy is our new bike rack.  Custom built by Derek!  I really should have taken a "before" picture to show the absolute mess that our front porch was, but let's just say it was impassable.  Now it's much neater and easier to walk by the bikes without tripping.  



No comments: