Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brighton meets his teachers



Right after meeting Chandler's teachers we headed over for Brighton to meet his teachers, Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Jean. Technically Brighton has already met them several times since these were Chandler's 2-year-old teachers and they were Brighton's teachers for one of the camps over the summer. Anyways, Brighton was so excited to go. He can't wait to go to preschool this fall and I'm so happy that he has this opportunity. I'll always remember that when ever he would wake up last year he'd ask what we were doing that day. On MWF I'd say, well, Chandler has preschool today. Brighton would look at me and say, "No, what am I doing?" I'm happy to say I can now answer that Brighton will get to go too!
Brighton will definitely be a leader in this class. He says that he's going to be in the 4's with Chandler. Brighton is so smart and has a great vocabulary for his age. Most people are surprised that he's not older than he really is. Chandler's teachers thought he would be in the 3's class! He is such a little ham too and I'm anxious to see how his teachers say he does once this becomes our routine. What an exciting day. We can't wait for our first day on September 7th!

No comments: