Friday, August 12, 2011

Too Much to do!

Trying to get ready for another vacation is quite the chore. There is so much to be done. We are actually having the carpets cleaned while we are away, so getting all the stuff off the floor will be a major job tonight after the boys are in bed.

Maverick's sleeping is not good this week after it had been pretty good for a while. He's stirring often and we're not sure if it's due to the cold/cough that we've all had or what. He was up earlier than normal today and was a little cranky. I had so much to do including bringing a meal to a new mom and baking muffin/bread to take to the mountains. On top of all that Chandler wanted me to fix his pop gun to take to Tweetsie Railroad. It's been broken for a few weeks now and despite Derek's one attempt (I think he tried) to fix it, it still needs fixing.

So while I was heating up the hot glue gun and trying to rethread the cork I asked Chandler to PLEASE play with Maverick so he wouldn't be crying and fussing.
While I was busy trying to do more things than anybody should have to do.....I returned to find this:

I had to scoop him up and swaddle him and get him in his crib for a nap. Well, we tried....

No comments: