Friday, December 30, 2011

30 Before 30 update....my 500th POST!!!


30 Before 30
  1. Purchase a beginner piano book and learn a simple song
  2. Take a train ride --Although I did ride the Santa Train at Pullen park, I'm hoping to do a "real" train if possible.
  3. Walk through a corn maze
  4. Write 5 handwritten letters to friends
  5. Fly a kite with my boys
  6. Plant daffodil bulbs in front yard
  7. Take a meal to a new mom
  8. Pay it forward --I've decided what I'll be making, so that's a start!  Hopefully I can deliver them close to Valentine's Day :)
  9. Visit Connor
  10. Try out a new recipe
  11. Go Christmas Caroling  --Yes, the boys learned "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"
  12. Post my 500th blog post  --THIS IS MY 500th POST!
  13. Donate to a charity  --Donated to JDRF
  14. Have a party (not for my children) This is the one I'm most excited about, well that and the hot air balloon ride.  My ideal party will be a house-warming party when all the renovations are complete!
  15. Take a good friend to lunch
  16. Do something nice for a neighbor  chased down a yard waste barrel that was flying through the air like a kite and e-mailed neighbors to find it's owner.
  17. See a movie at the theater with Derek
  18. Decide where Chandler will go to Kindergarten --We will know the answer to this in late March!
  19. Visit a new city
  20. Read one book for fun
  21. Update our mailbox
  22. Figure out how to upload videos to the blog  I crossed this one out with fingers crossed that I've FINALLY figured this out with NO help from Derek.
  23. Have a progressive dinner party
  24. Bring a meal to somebody who is sick/has sick kids
  25. Try a “fancy” cupcake  Tried going to GiGi's one time, but they were closed :(
  26. Volunteer at the preschool
  27. Bake & Decorate cookies with my 3 messy boys
  28. Have a live Christmas tree for the first time in 10+ years  --Never did get around to posting about my not liking the watering part.  Luckily we have a large stand and Derek did it mostly :)
  29. Visit the Biltmore House, or at least plan the trip
  30. Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride, or plan it!
Hopefully this is a random video of Brighton just to prove that I can do this by myself.

No comments: