Friday, December 9, 2011

We love research studies $$$


I know the above isn't the best photo, but oh well....

Maverick and I have been doing several research studies lately and we love them.  In the past 10 days we've earned over $100 and have also gotten some "gifts" (certificates, t-shirts, bibs, rattles, etc...)

I find it's a nice diversion in our day to have something to do.  Sometimes, it's just me and him, and other times, the big boys come with us.  They have a good time as well and have both participated in research studies themselves.  Usually we do our studies at Duke, but this past week has had us at UNC too.  I much prefer Duke since the parking is not a nightmare like at UNC, but now that I've familiarized myself with the procedure, next time shouldn't be so bad, right?!?

Today was an especially good pay out of $20 for 4 minutes.  Too bad I can't earn that pay rate for an hour or so!


No comments: