Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chandler's Preschool Field Trip

Today Daddy stayed home so that Mommy could join Chandler on his first preschool field trip.  The class (and many of their moms and one dad) went to Blue Jay Point Park.  Chandler was super excited that his special friend (also a girl) named Ally in his class could ride in our van.  Ally's mom works in the morning so she was happy about this arrangement as well.  


I heard some very funny things being said in the back seat.

Ally:  Chandler, sometimes you just don't get it.  I think you try to be funny with me.
(later on)
Chandler:  Ally, have you decided about what I asked you yet?  If I'm a dentist when we grow up, will you be my wife?
Ally:  I'm not sure.


The class listened to a presentation about Frogs, Toads, and tadpoles.  It was amazing to me how well Chandler listened and followed directions.  He is definitely a "rule-follower".


Outside, the class broke into groups of four and took turns rotating through stations to view different things like tadpoles, newts, and other related animals.  After I dropped Chandler and Ally back at preschool, I found somebody out on a bike ride on our street:


I can't believe my littlest man will be one soon!  Time goes way too fast!

No comments: