Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pullen Park

Today the weather was just gorgeous.  I decided on a whim to take the boys to a park for a picnic lunch.  I invited "Nanny" to come with us and on an additional whim, I decided to go to Pullen Park.  I had planned on going to one of the many parks we have nearby, but thought Pullen was worth the drive today.  Apparently, everybody else had the same idea.  The park was very crowded, but still nice.  We had to park at the pool and even though the hand-made sign said Pool Parking only, I conveniently ignored that.


Here's Chandler on the carousel (with Brighton in the background)


Maverick enjoyed his ride on the bunny.



I just thought this picture was cute of big brother interacting with little brother.  We played on the playground before having a picnic lunch and then riding the train.  On the way home from the park we picked up some cupcakes from Gigi's for my mom's birthday later today.

It was a very busy day as the big boys had their first T-ball practice of the season (they are signed up for two months).  We had a quick dinner at Earth Fare before heading to Mimi's to wish her a Happy Birthday and give her a cupcake.  What a fun day.

Happy Birthday Mimi!

No comments: