Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

Happy Easter!

Derek and my Dad were celebrating Easter in GA at the Masters Golf tournament.  That left me flying solo for getting all of the boys up and ready for church.  It probably would have gone a little smoother if not for the Easter bunny getting everybody up at the crack of dawn and ready for candy!  

It really wasn't that bad, but don't sign me up for that fun again anytime soon please!  I was also aggravated that the camera wasn't working properly and so the only Easter/candy photos are on my phone.  My Mom did join us for church and we snapped a few picture of everybody in their Easter best before heading out:




We had a nice time and later on that day, Grandma & Nanny came to join us for Easter dinner.  Luckily they did all the food and I only made the dessert.  It was hard to get a word in edge-wise at the table as all 3 boys were vying for attention.  I was glad to see Derek when he got home Monday morning!

Here's a picture of the cute party favors from Chandler's party.  They were a mixture of bunnies and eggs with either a "5" or "Chandler" on them.  Yum Yum!


1 comment:

Brandi Walker said...

The cookies sure were good! Who made those???