Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nostalgia for age Five

Wow!  My baby is five today.  This is such a mile-stone age (at least for me).  It's entering the world of school and boy-hood and leaving the ways of baby-hood behind.  Last night, I read the boys "Are you my Mother?" and "God Gave us You"

This morning, we woke Chandler up by rolling his brand new (to him) bike into his bedroom.  He was so happy and grateful.  He thanked us many, many times.

We had doughnuts for breakfast and went to the indoor playground with our friends the Nameys.

They joined us for a picnic lunch and cupcakes.  They even brought Chandler's present over and he loves it.  A new remote-control car.

The day just keeps getting better for my Birthday boy.  At 3 p.m. a firetruck stopped in front of the house (they were checking the hydrants) and we got the royal treatment.
 


Where did five years go?  Happy Birthday, I love you Chandler!  

Love, Mommy.

No comments: