Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's like I never left...

Today I went back to work at my old PI job that I had before (and slightly after) Chandler was born.  I've been gone for 4 years, and it's like I've never left.  Since I won't be homeschooling in the fall and Chandler will be in Kindergarten, I thought this would be a nice way to bring in a little extra cash.  Of course my hours will be very limited (think 3-5 hours per week).  But hey, it's something!

My mom has graciously offered to watch Maverick on the days that he's not at Mother's Morning Out (starting on Fridays in the fall) and Derek will watch B & M during naptime so he can work from home occasionally.  We'll see how this all works out.  My mom watched M today and said it went great and she even sent me home with this yummy stew beef.  What a great first day back.  Thanks Mom!


On an unrelated side note---diaper and clothing changes for Maverick have hit the stage of awful.  Now that he can crawl all he wants to do is flip over and get away.  I'm seriously not really considering this neat contraption that is like a baby straight-jacket for diaper changes, but it certainly seems like a good idea.  Why didn't they have this thing or didn't I know about it with all my boys so I could justify the cost for very little use.  Oh well.

No comments: