Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

 Today, the little boys and I headed to "Castle Park" for a playdate.

It is still a little cool for my liking outside, but luckily the sun was out and it did warm up some.

I wasn't sure how Maverick would do and how adventurous he would be, but he was all over the place.  Luckily he was wearing a bright red coat, so I could usually keep my eyes on him.  I don't have to worry about Brighton so much, since he knows to stay in the area that I define, but not so much with Maverick.  There were a lot of no-shows for the playdate, so it ended up just being one other mom with her two kids.  She has one son, Levi, who is in-between Maverick and Brighton's ages, and a 7-month old little girl.  It was nice to get out of the house and have the boys burn off some energy.  Not much else to do while we wait, wait, wait for this baby!


Maverick says "Peek-a-Boo"


Maverick realized I was taking a picture so he closed his eyes (his "cheese" face)


We had a picnic lunch before heading home for naps.  What a great Good Friday!

No comments: