Wednesday, March 13, 2013

To Do's are DONE!

Today I am Full Term!  That means Baby is welcome to come anytime.  Honestly, I don't feel like anything is imminent, but I'll keep you posted!

Today, one of Maverick's friends, Cameron, turned two.  We celebrated by going to a storytime and then to GiGi's for a birthday cupcake.  We sang to Cameron and then sang to Maverick since his birthday is five days away.

 Cameron enjoyed a chocolate cupcake.

Maverick and I shared a snickerdoodle cupcake.  It was very yummy!

Another thing on my "To Do" list before baby comes was to have a "date night" with my Dad.
We tried out a new restaurant "Flights" at North Hills.  It was okay.  Some things were very good, and some things we tried were just so-so.  Everything could be labeled as unusual.  See the picture of the hot pink/magenta "rice" below.  It wasn't really rice, and honestly we don't know what it was.  It was good, but the color would throw you for a loop.




The purpose of having dinner with my Dad was to fill out a memory book with him.  We were able to talk about many things and that was so nice.  Normally when I'm around him these days, so are the three boys, so you can imagine it's hard to get in a word edge-wise, much less have a meaningful conversation.  Hopefully it's something we can do again soon!

No comments: