Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pregnancy Photos!

It has been on our agenda for the past MONTH to get some pregnancy photos of me.

I've never been pleased with the photos at those cheapy-chain stores, so I begged asked Derek to take some for me.  Too bad the weather has been uncooperative this past month with every weekend being cloudy, cold, rainy, and/or snowing!!

Well, the clock is ticking and this weekend was probably going to be our last chance.  We decided to get up early (extra early since we lost an hour of sleep) and head to the lake after a quick breakfast to try and get a few shots in.

Although I've reached the fat glowing stage of pregnancy, these turned out not too bad:


Hard to believe it's less than 40 degrees outside right now!


I like both of these belly shots.



Here's hoping this little baby comes out soon (just after Wednesday!)

No comments: