Friday, December 20, 2013

Brighton shows letter "J"

Brighton is in his last year of preschool!  I can't believe that this time next year he'll already be halfway done with his first year of Kindergarten.

I'm really going to miss having Brighton all day long.  He is such a snuggly, lovey, caring child.  He definitely has some silly mixed in there as well.  


On most Fridays, Brighton has show and tell that has to be about that week's assigned letter.  Today was "J".  Brighton ALWAYS has to come up with the item on his own and normally will not take any suggestions or hints at what he might bring.  When I saw that today was "J" I mentioned to Brighton that I saw something that started with a letter J and Brighton picked up on that I was referring to Jamison.  He was thrilled with the idea.  Brighton did a special show and tell that day for Jamison early since he needed his morning nap.  I think some of the kids, especially without younger siblings, were very interested in Brighton's show and tell.  


Here's Brighton with his lead teacher.  How cute!

No comments: