Thursday, December 5, 2013

Haircuts!


I normally cut all my boys' hair at home.  Occasionally, when the budget allows I like to have a professional shape it up and get me back to a "base-line" that I then try to keep up.  I called our normal JJ's to see if there was availability with my favorite stylist, Corrisa and was told she no longer worked there!  What?!?  Granted, I hadn't been to JJ's since before Jamison was born, but what could I do.  I was distraught since I don't like change and really wanted the boys' hair cut before the end of the year.  So I 'googled' her and found that she now cuts hair at an adult salon in Wake Forrest.  

Is is crazy that I drove there so she could cut my boys' hair? 

Yes, it is probably so.

I'm not sure that I'm willing to keep driving to Wake Forrest for haircuts, but it was considerably cheaper than JJ's and the boys behaved exceptionally well (minus Mavericks' meltdown over only one lollipop...he wanted two!)  Local Raleigh readers, who do you use for haircuts???  I'd love some other options.

No comments: