Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas with the Godparents

Tonight we spent over at my Mom and Dad's (Mimi & Granddaddy Bob's) house.  My aunt Elizabeth, and the Godparents to all our boys, Erin & Joel, had come down for the day to celebrate Christmas with us.  For something different this year, the adults decided to play a white elephant game (items you might find in your kitchen themed).  


My great aunt Edith was able to join us for the festivities as well.  It's nice to be able to include her in our family gatherings, and I know she enjoys watching my crazy boys run around!


The boys couldn't wait to finish an early dinner so they could start unwrapping their presents.  


Jamison was content to play with the wrappings of gifts, as most babies are.  


The boys enjoyed egging on the adults to steal each other's gifts in which Elizabeth would take no part in.  Daddy on the other hand, stole a $20 bill from his mother.  I certainly don't blame him!  We all had a wonderful time and can't wait to spend more time with the family again soon.  Maybe Easter in 2014?

No comments: