Thursday, October 6, 2011

Date Knight

These pictures are from Monday night this week when my two knights took me out to Chick-fil-A for a date.  Although I paid and when I thanked my two men for a wonderful date they replied, "but mommy, you told us we were going to Chick-fil-A" (instead of them asking me to go as I implied) we all had a good time.  The theme of the evening was Knights in Shining Armor.

Chick-fil-A staff were all appropriately dressed and even seated us to our table and took our "order".  All three of us got to choose any dessert we wanted for free, so that was especially nice!  The boys were treated to a magic show at our table and got balloon swords made.  They also got dragons painted on their faces!  Chick-fil-A always goes out of it's way to make us feel special.  They are a Christian company and it shows.  We are always glad to give them our business.


Me with my Knights

No comments: