Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy BIRTHDAY Brighton!

Today's the big day.....my baby Brighton is THREE!  Wow!  Where does the time go??

We woke Brighton up this morning by having his Birthday bear (gift from Nanny yesterday) come into his bedroom singing and riding his new motorcycle (gift from us).  That was a hit.  He's been asking for a motorcycle for a while now, and even though this one is a little on the small side, HE LOVED IT!



Mom with her 3 boys!


The biggest surprise of the day came about 7:15 a.m. when there was a tap, tap, tap on my front window.  I looked out into the darkness, and there was Grandma....doughnuts in hand!  Wow!  What a special treat for my Birthday boy.  Much better than the cold cereal I would have offered.  The doughnuts were a hit.  Brighton selected the red one.
Thanks Grandma!

Next it was time to get dressed for Preschool and the Fall Festival.  Here are my big boys ready to go.  Chandler had to be a Police man since all costumes had to be "potty friendly"  I went to school while Derek stayed home with napping Maverick.  Brighton had a blast at school and insisted on riding his new motorcycle to the playground to show all his friends.
What a great Birthday!  I'm going to have many more posts over the next few days I'm sure with all the festivities surrounding Halloween.  I love you, Brighton.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: