Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My silly Goose, Brighton

I haven't had much time for the blog this week, but I wanted to get this video up before the boys start T-ball.  Here's a short video of Brighton practicing his T-ball.  Righty or Lefty?  We can't decide, and it appears neither can he!  He is such a natural, I can't wait to see how he will excel when he's older.  



Here's another picture of my "silly Goose".  This was when we went to the corn maze last month.  Brighton is such a sweetheart.  He loves to cuddle with me and has a super silly side to him.  I can't believe he's turning three at the end of this month.  He is usually always happy when I wake him up in the morning and always asks, "what are we doing today?"  that is usually followed by, "what are we having for breakfast?"

Brighton is doing super at preschool and just loves it.  He will often tell me that we had chapel today (Wednesdays) but we didn't have art.  (They had art during summer camp, and he has yet to distinguish between what he did at summer camp is not an everyday thing at preschool)  He also loves going to Puggles (AWANA) and MOPS.  He is not hesitant to leave me in the slightest.  I sometimes have to remind him to say bye as he's off and running towards the next thing.

I'll post more of my thoughts on Brighton after he turns 3.  Just wanted to get a few words in while I had the time.

No comments: