Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's all relative....


Guess who turns THREE on Friday??

Yes, Brighton turns three on Friday.  I can hardly believe it.  There is so much to do this week for me, including:
  • coordinate 8 meals for a new mom
  • tutor 2 children in evening
  • go to MOPS
  • make purchase b-day treat for fall festival (preschool)
  • coordinate and help run entire fall festival (church)
  • go to Scentsy party
  • Prepare for meeting with architect
  • C & B T-ball
  • track down all several very late RSVPs for party
  • make Brighton's owl cake
  • make goody bags
  • get flowers for church altar for Sunday
Hopefully that's most of it!  I go to bed every night thinking....there is something I'm going to forget, I just know it.  Well today during Maverick's nap time, I was able to get Brighton's owl cake made.  It turned out super cute.  What do you think?



And here are the darling owl babies......I'm not sure which one is my favorite.  Maybe the blue with red eyes.



But, Back to my Point.....IT'S ALL RELATIVE!  The last birthday party that I planned, I had a BABY the day before.  This, my friends, is a walk in the park.

No comments: