Monday, June 18, 2012

Another House Update

Finally the roof is complete on our house.  I thought they would never finish!  They started over one week ago, and it was supposed to take THREE days!  On Friday I stepped on a roofing nail and luckily I had on shoes and reacted quickly so it barely went into my foot.  It was still sore for a few days though.  Also, my tetanus is up-to-date, so hopefully I'm good.


The final plumbing inspection is tomorrow, so my new bathtub sits full of water tonight. I can't wait to use it for real!


If you are wondering why blogging has been few and far between, it's that I'm having trouble finding time.  Especially when my normal time for blogging is naptime and that has been few and far between as well.  Here's hoping we return to normal soon :)

No comments: