Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm ready for a do-over!

I'm writing this in retrospect and amazingly, less than a week later, I'm having trouble remembering all the bad things that happened on this day.  Maverick does not like to nap when he is not in his own room and own crib.  Today of all days, he napped about 45 minutes.  To an already stressed out mama, this was just the icing on the cake.  I decided to head home (we nap at Mimi's when we can't at the house) early and came in to find that the contractor had fallen through the ceiling in Maverick's room.

I thought he was kidding since I had told him that I had fallen through the ceiling when I was pregnant



Unfortunately, he was not kidding and there is a man-size hole above Maverick's door.  The picture doesn't look too bad since he tacked up most of the fallen down part until he can fix it for real.


Maverick was playing on our neighbor's driveway and fell and got his first real goose-egg.  He's still mainly crawling and will only take 3-4 steps.

Let's just say I'm glad this day is long gone.

No comments: